|INK studio is looking for a highly reliable and knowledgeable candidate for the following position:|
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities:|
|The Marketing Manager serves as the primary administrative support for the Sales and Marketing team at INKstudio and for its senior partners including the General Managing Partner of the gallery, Craig Yee, and the Senior Sales Partner, Mee-Seen Loong. Responsibilities include the administration of all sales processes and procedures, management of all partner communications including social media and administration of key gallery relationships including artist and key collector relationships. Candidates must be bilingual in English and Mandarin Chinese, have a passionate interest in art, sales and or curation, have excellent organizational and communication skills, be highly personable and relationship oriented, and have the flexibility to travel for work.|
· B.A. in Art History, Art Administration or related fields.
· Bilingual Chinese / English àcompetency in translating art-related texts.
· Demonstrates a solid understanding of the contemporary art market.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe CC (Photoshop, Premiere,
· InDesign, Illustrator).
· Excellent communicator with exceptional presentation skills.
· Extremely organized, detail-orientated and able to effectively multi-task.
· Self-motivated, driven individual who can proactively plan and execute initiatives.
· Action-oriented, driven toward results and exceeding goals.
· Flexible: shifts priorities and changes directions to meet organizational needs.
· Personable and relationship-oriented, with a positive and proactive outlook.
· Team player: able to work effectively both independently and with cross functional partners.
( For further information, please download the file. )
Please send your Bilingual Resume to
Career Opportunity 2020
February 20, 2020